Popular Posts

Monday, December 22, 2014

A life well lived


Some of my fondest memories are from the love and joy shared with me by my in-laws.  My wife’s parents always treated me with the same unconditional love and caring that they gave to their own children, and for that I’ve been forever grateful.

Last evening my wife’s mother died.  She lived a long and meaningful life, and in her 95 ½ years touched many other lives and created many happy memories – not least being many that will long affect me and the way I write about the world around me.   This quote by Ernest Agyemang Yehoah reflects the life of Ethel Brandt, a wonderful woman.

“The greatest footprint one can ever leave on earth is the footprint of good deeds. Living to leave a great mark on the minds of people before leaving”

I am thankful for the life she shared.   It made a difference in our world.

Share A Writer’s Moment with a friend by clicking the g+1 button below.

No comments:

Post a Comment