Popular Posts

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Your Necessity for Success


"Persistence is a necessary ingredient for success." - Debasish Mridha 

Mridha is a neurologist and attending physician at Covenant HealthCare at the Michigan Neurology Center who also enjoys writing, both for relaxation and as a way to express his creativity.  
 
Renowned as both a healer and a poet and essayist, he has written extensively on the importance of the power of words in the healing process.  “Focus on your dreams, believe in yourself, and know that anything is possible if you put your heart and mind into it,” he said.    “A writer creates wings of words and lets them fly in the sky of readers’ minds.”   

For Saturday’s Poem, here is Mridha’s, 

     Dreams of Desire 
In my heart, a live fire,
Like the morning sun
Burning my mind, to purify the soul
That is my love.

In my dream, a burning desire,
Like the light from a diamond
Make my life ever precious
That is my love.

My mind is ever longing,
As the moon longs for night.
Make the night dreams of desire
That is my love.




Share A Writer’s Moment with a friend by clicking the g+1 button below

No comments:

Post a Comment