Popular Posts

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Changes upon us


I was slightly startled when I walked out to get the newspaper this morning and realized that almost overnight a nearby tree had started turning from green to red and gold.  And then I thought, “Well, sure, autumn is upon us.”    I like the fall season; the leaves turning and, especially, the crisp nights that offset the warm days to help drive off the last of the mosquitos – my nemesis!  :-)

And while Spring is an inspiration for many writers, I like Fall the best when it comes to writers’ moments.

As the writer Lauren DeStefano once wrote:  “Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature has been saving up all year for the grand finale.” 

 
Share A Writer’s Moment with a friend by clicking the g+1 button below

No comments:

Post a Comment