“I could name you a dozen superheroes whose powers I'd
like to have. But if I could have any power in the world, it would be the power
to read or watch a creative work and absorb the technical skill of the people
who made it. Because then I could have
even more fun writing. That's my core identity. I'm a writer. I just love
telling stories.” – Kurt Busieck
Popular Posts
-
“I sat down one night and wrote the line rock, rock, rock everybody. I was going to use the word ‘stomp’ – like rock, rock, rock and then ...
-
“Nothing is too small. Nothing is too, quote-unquote, ordinary or insignificant. Those are the things that make up the m...
-
“I first got caught up in this marvelous feeling of being spoken to in that very direct, private, magical way by a poem when I was really ...
-
“To share our stories is not only a worthwhile endeavor for the storyteller, but for those who hear our stories and fe...
-
“Treat your life like something to be sculpted.” – Larry Niven Born in Los Angeles on this date in 1938, Laurence...
-
“How do I know what I think until I see what I say?” – E.M. Forster Born in London in 1879, Forster, is best known for his novels A...
Sunday, September 24, 2023
'The Power to Read'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment