Popular Posts

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Up A Cloudy Draw



 



I love white clouds in an intense blue sky.  We’ve been having snow clouds, but following a howling wind that seemed to blow the snow clouds away, we were suddenly confronted by this sky, and I couldn’t resist snapping a photo from my phone.

Such a sky, to me, is a “character” sky – having one of its own.  I like this quote:

“I guess the sky in real life isn’t actually perfect. Maybe that’s what makes it so perfect.”  It comes from the Young Adult book  Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia.  A teacher/artist and now writer who grew up in the Washington, D.C., area, Kami first started writing in order to express her art through words.   Her work has been published in 39 countries and translated into 28 languages. 

Kami Garcia


Share A Writer’s Moment with a friend by clicking the g+1 button below.



No comments:

Post a Comment