Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Always growing new ideas


“I've never really had any trouble coming up with ideas; they just grow, like weeds. The weeding is the hard part.” – Stuart Woods

The author of nearly 100 books, including his most recent in the Stone Barrington series, Unbound, released last week.   Woods was born in Georgia on this date in 1938.  The always-quotable Woods has been featured in this blog before, but I liked these two more recent quotes and thought they’d be good to share on his birthday.         
                             Ever “on the move,” Woods and his wife make their home across the U.S., residing at various times in Florida, Maine and New Mexico.

“I'm as much my own master as anyone can be, without being the master of others. I can write anywhere - all I need is a couple of hours of solitude and a computer, and I can write a chapter,” Woods said.   “Since my work is portable, I can live anywhere I like.”


Share A Writer’s Moment with a friend by clicking the g+1 button below.

No comments:

Post a Comment