Popular Posts
-
“I wrote about a bird that cleaned a crocodile's teeth. The story was so good that my teacher could not believe th...
-
“Nothing is too small. Nothing is too, quote-unquote, ordinary or insignificant. Those are the things that make up the m...
-
“I first got caught up in this marvelous feeling of being spoken to in that very direct, private, magical way by a poem when I was really ...
-
“Treat your life like something to be sculpted.” – Larry Niven Born in Los Angeles on this date in 1938, Laurence...
-
“To share our stories is not only a worthwhile endeavor for the storyteller, but for those who hear our stories and fe...
-
“The great thing about novels is that you can be as un-shy as you want to be. I'm very polite in person. I don't want to talk abou...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment